Avaya IP Office Release 9.1 now available!
Avaya continues to improve the Avaya IP Office Platform. Release 9.1 is the most scalable, resilient, powerful, and simplest to use & administer ever produced. Below are some of the enhancements.
Introducing IP Office Select
Avaya IP Office Select offers a unique combination of premium collaboration capabilities, enterprise-grade scale, resiliency, and security, with the simplicity and value of Avaya IP Office. IP Office Select helps upper midsize businesses achieve their enterprise-like team and customer engagement aspirations with the simplicity and affordability required by their IT staff and budgets.
- Unparalleled scale – up to 3,000 (as of 9.1.2) users on a single-site server or across 150 locations – all of which can have simultaneous access to full UC capabilities
- Flexible resiliency options including selective failover and support for VMware High Availability
- Communications security measures including embedded encryption of signaling and voice traffic
- Integration with industry-standard LDAP directories including Microsoft Active Directory
Additional enhancements across IP Office
New Web Collaboration
- Integrated solution supporting application, document, and screen sharing as well as white boarding
- Co-resides on the IP Office Select and Server Edition primary server, with an optional external server for additional scale and for Preferred Edition
- Scheduling of audio and web collaboration meetings means ports are available when you need them
- Web Manager gets even more capabilities for more consistency and simplicity
- End-user self-administration makes minor changes easier and faster for everyone
- Even better security policies and more encryption
- Enterprise branch improvements make IP Office an even better option for larger opportunities
- Voice quality monitoring provides more robust troubleshooting capabilities
- Learn to program IPO series: ICR
- Learn to program IPO series: Phone buttons
- Learn to program IPO series: Directories
- Learn to program IPO series: Auto Attendants
- A case for a structured cabling
- Everyone likes free
- IT Managed services
- Is the desk telephone dying?
- Hosted Phone System
- Wireless Access Point (WAP) solutions